So, what is a Digital Leader? What do they do?
The Digital Leaders are Year 6 pupils who help promote Computing and Online Safety across the Yavneh Primary School. The Digital Leaders attend weekly meetings where they discuss any issues or problems and work on their next project.
They do a variety of jobs including:
- Support the use of iPads and computers in school to support learning
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers
- Assist teachers and other pupils in understanding coding applications
- Assist teachers and other pupils in understanding Online Safety issues
- Have a good understanding of how to stay safe with technology and share that with others
- Lead assemblies to help promote Online Safety
- Create Online Safety Posters for classrooms
- Report any problems to the Computing Lead